Welcome to the Rubii community where you and other users and regulated financial advisers will have the opportunity to post comments and recommend content. Anywhere you see the Comment box, we invite you to share your comments.
Comments are intended to create engaging discussions about relevant topics, where users and regulated financial advisers can share their thoughts and opinions and react to those of other users and regulated financial advisers. Recommendations are intended to let users and regulated financial advisers give a quick "thumbs up" to something that they like and would like others to see.
Your experience with the Rubii community is meant to be fun and open, while ensuring the integrity of the community. To ensure this is consistent for all who participate, we expect that there will be respect amongst members of the community and participation will be self governed by the guidelines outlined below.
If at any point we feel that you have violated these guidelines or are acting in a detrimental way towards yourself or another user or member, we reserve the right to remove your comment(s), name(s), and/or to revoke your privileges to participate. We also reserve the right to take down any comment for any reason, including without limitation off-topic and inappropriate subject matters for the website.
To help maintain the standards of the community, we ask that you help in enforcing these guidelines by using the "Abuse" link to alert us of any comments that are in violation of these rules.
Please don't report comments just because you don't agree with them. Comments that are repeatedly reported will be reviewed by a member of the Rubii community staff.
Rubii takes the view that any comments from regulated individuals are fully compliant and aligned with their regulated status, as outlined in the Financial Services Authority Handbook, Perimiter Guidance clause 8.
- Do not make personal attacks or harass others. Do not post content that demeans, marginalizes, is abusive, harassing or personally attacks others, including, but not limited to, content that intimidates or behavior that constitutes sexual requests or advances, or physical threats.
- Do not post derogatory content or hate speech. Do not post content that depicts another person's race, gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, or other status in a patently derogatory manner.
- Do not use profanity, obscenities or other inappropriate content. Do not post any profane, vulgar, sexually explicit, or indecent language or images, including text, video, pictures, audio, or other dynamic media.
- Do not post content that violates any laws, unauthorized copyrighted material, advocate illegal activity, etc. Do not post anything that violates any law, advocates illegal activity, or infringes upon the intellectual property or other right of any entity or person.
- Do not post statements that are libelous or otherwise defamatory. You may only post original content authored by you, and not copyrighted materials owned or created by others. You may link to content of others so long as they do not otherwise violate these rules.
- Do not post off-topic content or false information. Do not post content that is false or misleading.
- Do not impersonate others. Do not impersonate any person or entity or misrepresent your identity or your affiliation to any person or entity.
- Do not post personal information, about yourself or anyone else. Personal information includes but is not limited to real name, email address, street address, place of employment, relatives, or other information not publicly disclosed. You should not post this type of information about yourself or anyone else.
- Do not advertise or solicit goods or services. Do not use the Rubii community to engage in commercial activities, including but not limited to advertising, promoting or soliciting funds for goods or services, particularly individually names financial products or services.
- Do not post multiple messages or other disruptive posting or activity. Do not post the same message multiple times.
- Do not post chain letters. Do not post messages that contain viruses, worms, or other harmful components.
- Do not post objectionable links. Do not post any links to, or URLs for, any content or web pages that violate any of the Rubii community rules.
- Do not post invitations or inducements. Do not post comments that act as invitations or inducements to purchase specific financial products, in breach of FSA Handbook or specific Company Compliance Guidelines.
- Do not post of contact details. Do not post contact details in any form as comments. Examples include phonetic posting (e.g. barry at mydomain dot com or oh one seven three five two nine two one) , email addresses, telephone numbers.
Moderator Note: Any attempts at hacking, disrupting or destroying the community or circumventing a suspension or expulsion may result in the immediate termination of that member's right to participate in the Rubii community.